LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network with half a billion members. It’s now a critical way to communicate your online brand to the world. But do you really know how to get the most out of it?
Whether you’re a professional or business owner wanting to understand how to harness its potential, or you simply want to brush up your skills, this LinkedIn Strategy Boot Camp is for you.
In this six-hour, hands-on, fully-interactive workshop, you’ll learn how to:
- Create an all-star profile to make you stand out from the competition and get noticed by the right people!
- Grow your online presence and become ‘the’ trusted authority in your area of work and life!
- Turn your LinkedIn profile into a lead and opportunity generator!
LinkedIn Strategy Boot Camp for Professionals + Business Owners
Whether you're a professional or business owner wanting to understand how to harness its potential, or you simply want to brush up your skills, this LinkedIn Strategy Boot Camp is for you.
The workshop includes:
9.30AM-12.30PM -> HARNESS THE POWER OF YOUR LINKEDIN ALL-STAR PROFILE
- LINKEDIN BASICS - Why LinkedIn matters and why you need to get onboard, plus how to navigate the latest features and tools, and why Premium plans can help your online progress.
- PERSONAL PROFILE - Why it's key to everything you do, how to create profile headlines that grab attention, and write profile content with the right language that drives people to you - we'll walk you through it all, plus get you creating your own.
- VIDEO - Unlocking the power of video, where to begin, how to do it, plus why you need to ditch your video fears!
- PROFILE PRO TIPS - Our top tips for your daily routine, how to turn your profile into your online business card, and the importance of giving back.
- ROOKIE ERRORS - Common mistakes to avoid, misconceptions to clear up, and what not to do on the world's largest professional marketplace.
- PROFILE CHECKLIST - Setting you up for online success, we'll run through your profile checklist and give you takeaways to ensure you can keep up all-star profile status once the workshop is over!
1.30PM-4.30PM -> BECOME A LINKEDIN LEAD AND OPPORTUNITY GENERATOR!
- BECOMING A LINKEDIN PRO USER - Defining your purpose and strategy for LinkedIn, plus the benefits of building a strong network.
- MASTERING CONTENT - Why content is critical to your LinkedIn goals and where to find it, how to become your industry's "go to" expert, sharing newsfeed posts, and becoming a published author and blogger of your own content.
- NETWORKING - How to get started, following key influencers, and the keys to increasing engagement with your network.
- LINKEDIN GROUPS - Mastering groups and joining the conversation, creating your own groups, and winning big.
- ADVERTISING - Getting to grips with LinkedIn adverts and what you can expect in terms of actual cost and ROI.
- GENERATING LEADS AND OPPORTUNITY - Defining your target market, running advanced searches, plus proven strategies for reaching out and connecting with the people that matter.
- MESSAGING - The importance of personalized communication and how to respond to, and message, your prospects and key contacts using our tried and tested message templates.
HOW YOU'LL LEARN:
- 100% 'Hands On', you'll bring your laptop and notebook to work on your profile throughout the boot camp.
- You'll complete some pre-work so we can make the most of time together and you'll need a notebook to record your insights and learnings throughout the workshop.
- You'll have a chance to ask questions throughout the day.
WHO THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR:
- Professionals, business owners, entrepreneurs, executives, and industry leaders.
- Individuals returning to the workforce after a time away, those embarking on a new career path or those looking to work for themselves.
- Students at school, college or university who need to create a credible profile that maximizes their skills and experience to date.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Free Wifi during the workshop and small group hands-on training.
- A LinkedIn Learning Checklist.
- A copy of our eBook with further tips for maximizing your time on LinkedIn.
- 30-day email support after the event - just reach out to us and ask any questions!
- Light refreshments (coffee, tea, and biscuits). Bring your lunch for the event.
Limited seats available. Book yours today!
Sarah Ward is an acknowledged LinkedIn expert, speaker, and coach with an extensive sales and education career in Canada, Australia, and the UK.
She is the co-founder of The LinkedIn Consultant, a Division of The International Writer, where we specialize in LinkedIn training solutions for individuals, startups, SMEs, and corporates. Our goal is to help you grow your brand presence online, build influence and thought leadership, and generate greater leads, engagement, and opportunity.