A professional, authentic profile builds trust and makes people want to engage with you. It is the cornerstone of your efforts on LinkedIn, it’s your digital business card, but do you know how to write it
In this one-hour webinar packed full of insights and learnings, we show you how to write your own compelling, engaging personal profile based on all that we’ve learned from writing hundreds of LinkedIn profiles for our clients.
Hosted by Russell Ward, Founder of The International Writer and an accomplished professional online writer, we reveal the importance of a fully-optimised personal profile, teach you how to create a more compelling profile, and walk you through a live demonstration of a best practice example.
LinkedIn Profile Optimisation: How to Create a Powerful Professional Profile
This one-hour training webinar is designed for individuals and organisations wanting to learn how to create their own professional, fully-optimised LinkedIn profile that stands out and gets people talking about you - and to you.The webinar covers:
The Role of a Powerful, Optimised Profile
- Why a professional profile is important
- Using a profile to convey personal or business brand messages
- The need to tailor your profile to your target market
How to Create a More Compelling Profile
- The three key areas to focus on and why - the headline, summary and recent experience
- Writing a keyword-driven headline that tells the world what you really do
- Why the summary is the most important section and how to write your 'unique' story
- Using the experience section to showcase expertise and achievements
- Optimising your entire profile with keywords to rank higher and get found
Live Profile Walk-Through
- Live walk-through of the other profile elements to complete, including photo, contact details, URL, projects and more
- The value of rich media for engaging the reader
- Why skill endorsements and recommendations do matter
- Best practice profile layout
- Privacy and account settings
Russell Ward is the Founder and Lead Content Writer at The International Writer and has been published in The Telegraph, The Australian, Mamamia, Thought Catalog and The Huffington Post (US).
With 20 years’ professional writing and communications experience, a background in public and private sectors, and a successful international blog under his belt, he is skilled at connecting brands with their audiences through authentic, engaging content that helps them stand out and gets people talking about them – and to them.