LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network with half a billion members. It’s now a critical way to communicate your online brand to the world. But do you really know how to get the most out of it?
Whether you’re a professional or business owner wanting to understand how to harness its potential, or you simply want to brush up your skills, this LinkedIn 101 training workshop is for you – hosted at Aligned Collective in Squamish from 11am-1pm on Tuesday, 5th June 2018.
In this two-hour, fully-interactive workshop, you’ll learn how to:
- Create an all-star profile to make you stand out from the competition and get noticed by the right people!
- Grow your online presence and become ‘the’ trusted authority in your area of work and life!
- Turn your LinkedIn profile into a lead and opportunity generator!
LinkedIn 101 Workshop for Professionals + Business Owners - Only $65
Whether you're a professional or business owner wanting to understand how to harness its potential, or you simply want to brush up your skills, this LinkedIn 101 Workshop for Professionals + Business Owners is for you.
The two-hour workshop at Aligned Collective in Squamish from 11am-1pm on Tuesday, 5th June includes:
11:00AM-1:00PM -> LINKEDIN™ 101 FOR PROFESSIONALS + BUSINESS OWNERS
- LINKEDIN™ BASICS - Why LinkedIn matters and why you need to get onboard, plus how to navigate the latest features and tools, and why Premium plans can help your online progress.
- PERSONAL PROFILE - Why it's key to everything you do, how to create profile headlines that grab attention, and write profile content with the right language that drives people to you - we'll walk you through it all, plus get you creating your own.
- PROFILE PRO TIPS - Our top tips for your daily routine, how to turn your profile into your online business card, and the importance of giving back.
- ROOKIE ERRORS - Common mistakes to avoid, misconceptions to clear up, and what not to do on the world's largest professional marketplace.
- PROFILE CHECKLIST - Setting you up for online success, we'll run through your profile checklist and give you takeaways to ensure you maintain all-star profile status once the workshop is over!
HOW YOU'LL LEARN:
- 100% 'Hands On', you'll ideally bring your laptop to work on your profile throughout the workshop.
- You'll need a notebook to record your insights and learnings throughout the workshop.
- You'll have a chance to ask questions throughout the session.
WHO THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR:
- Professionals, business owners, entrepreneurs, and industry leaders.
- Individuals returning to the workforce after a time away, those embarking on a new career path, or those looking to work for themselves.
- Students at school, college or university who need to create a credible profile that maximizes their skills and experience to date.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Free Wifi during the workshop and small group hands-on training.
- A LinkedIn Learning Checklist.
- A copy of our eBook with further tips for maximizing your time on LinkedIn.
- Email support after the event - just reach out to us and ask any questions!
Limited seats available. Click on the button below to book yours today!
Sarah Ward is an acknowledged LinkedIn expert, speaker, and coach with an extensive sales and education career in Canada, Australia, and the UK.
She is the co-founder of The LinkedIn Consultant, a Division of The International Writer, where we specialize in LinkedIn training solutions for individuals, startups, SMEs and corporates. Our goal is to help you grow your brand presence online, build influence and thought leadership, and generate greater leads, engagement and opportunity.
What People Are Saying
Sarah is a trustworthy, intelligent businesswoman who combines an understanding of the consumer and client needs with designing and executing on a best-in-class training solution. She thinks clearly about the process, steps and overall satisfaction of her clients. I would recommend Sarah to anyone looking for strategic training on LinkedIn.
Sarah provided me with incredible insights into LinkedIn and other social media platforms. She laid out a roadmap, outlined options for lead generation, and provided detailed strategies. Sarah has a wealth of knowledge on social media platforms and has helped me improve and increase my social media presence. I would recommend her to anyone wanting to grow their business via social media.