Are you getting the most out of LinkedIn for you and/or your business? Are you getting noticed and recognised as an industry leader or authority? Are you leveraging LinkedIn to drive opportunity and generate leads?
In this FREE advanced one-hour webinar, we’ll take you beyond your LinkedIn profile and show you how to harness the power of LinkedIn to build relationships, engage your network, create leads and drive opportunity.
Leveraging your professional, fully-optimised profile, we will reveal powerful tips and tricks to help you stand out and boost your online brand, with a focus on networking, prospecting and nurturing to drive greater LinkedIn success.
LinkedIn All-Star Training Webinar: How to Maximise Your Time on LinkedIn
The FREE one-hour webinar is designed for individuals and organisations wanting to boost their online brand on LinkedIn, promote their expertise, more effectively build relationships, engage their network, create leads, and achieve greater business success.The webinar covers:
Building Your Network
- Strategies for connecting with new contacts and potential leads
- Choosing to be selective or open with your networking
- Connection don'ts!
Nurturing Your Network
- Why you need to engage with your connections - developing social proof
- Providing value and becoming an industry thought leader through updates, blogging and more
- Engagement through LinkedIn Groups, your newsfeed and key industry influencers
Prospecting For Leads
- How to define your target market
- Running advanced searches and analysing profile views to find your ideal prospect
- Sending connection requests, responses and introduction messages to your ideal prospect
- The importance of tailored, personalised and appropriate messaging
Other Tips and Tricks for Maximising Your Time on LinkedIn
- Using key tools to increase your effectiveness on LinkedIn
- Automating your search and messaging efforts
- Pros and cons of Free versus Premium LinkedIn accounts
Your Investment - It's FREE (so we only ask for your time)!*includes post-webinar email support, and early access to future offers
Russell Ward is the Founder and Lead Content Writer at The International Writer and has been published in The Telegraph, The Australian, Mamamia, Thought Catalog and The Huffington Post (US).
With 20 years’ professional writing and communications experience, a background in public and private sectors, and a successful international blog under his belt, he is skilled at connecting brands with their audiences through authentic, engaging content that helps them stand out and gets people talking about them – and to them.