LinkedIn is the world’s largest and most valuable professional network with almost 450 million members in over 200 countries. It’s a critical means of communicating your online brand to the world so shouldn’t you know how to use it?
In this basic stage one-hour webinar, we’ll explore the foundations of LinkedIn – from its birth as an online resume and networking site to dramatic rise as a comprehensive branding resource.
Packed with tips and tricks, we’ll walk you through the platform to give you a solid understanding of LinkedIn’s key areas and their value to you. We’ll show you how a powerful personal profile can build trust and authority, and we’ll give a live demonstration of a best practice profile.
LinkedIn 101 Training Webinar: Master the Basics That Every Professional Needs to Know
This one-hour webinar is designed for individuals and organisations wanting to better understand the value and power of LinkedIn, how to navigate the platform, and ways to harness its potential.The webinar covers:
The Power of LinkedIn
- What it is and why it's used by millions of people around the world
- The evolution of LinkedIn and its transition to a comprehensive branding resource
- What LinkedIn means for you as a powerful social media tool
How to Navigate the LinkedIn Platform
- The key areas of LinkedIn and their value to you - home, profile, network, jobs, interests and more
- Understanding the icons area of LinkedIn - messaging, notification, connections and settings
- Account and settings page - privacy controls, plans and communications
The Role of a Professional Profile
- How a powerful, compelling profile can build trust and authority
- Using your profile to tell a unique story about who you are and what your personal or business brand message is
- Tailoring your profile to your target market to attract interest and opportunity
- We'll walk you through a best practice LinkedIn profile, highlighting the primary elements
Taking Your Time on LinkedIn to the Next Level
- How to further enhance your powerful profile
- Your ideal daily routine, including activity with groups, skills, status updates, recommendations and more
- Why you need to keep active on LinkedIn
Sarah Ward is a LinkedIn Trainer and accomplished sales and marketing executive. Leveraging more than 15 years’ corporate experience in sales, business development and marketing across a range of industries, she has trained sales teams and field representatives in Australia, Canada, the US, and the UK.
Through customised training, including team workshops, webinars, and individual coaching sessions, she works with individuals and organisations around the world to grow their network, drive people to their brands, and increase qualified leads.