Talk to us about adding variations to the above packages and we’ll come up with a plan and price that fits your requirements.
You want to build your profile, engage your target audience and inspire people to do business with you. You have a wealth of expertise to share but you’ve never blogged before and aren’t sure how or where to start.
We will craft a series of engaging, keyword-driven, industry-relevant articles in consultation with you complete with compelling ledes and strong calls to action, before publishing this content to LinkedIn Pulse via your profile.
Through this approach to publishing content under your name, you’ll build a growing reputation as an authority in your field, drive influence among your connections and send increased reader traffic to your LinkedIn profile and on to your business website.
The LinkedIn Blog Posts Package
This package is ideal for building your online profile and personal brand, promoting your expertise and industry know-how, and generating follow-on opportunities.The package includes:
- An initial Skype call to understand your purpose and needs, and brainstorm ideas for blogging on LinkedIn (30 mins).
- Development of a content spreadsheet with an ideas tab, editorial calendar, sources list and more.
- A deeper look into your competitors, industry and best practice performers.
- Creation of 4 compelling, persuasive posts per month (1 per week or a frequency of your choosing) that people will want to engage with and share, and on topics including:
- How to guides and top tips (listicles)
- Information round-ups
- Company news
- Industry trends and latest news
- Case studies
- Publication of posts to LinkedIn Pulse via your profile and initial sharing of post.
- Between 400-600 words per article
- Written in line with leading SEO techniques and practices.
- Two rounds of edits within 10 days of receiving the first draft.
- Proofreading to ensure accuracy, relevance and purpose.
- Monthly progress updates, including all key analytics.
The Cost of the Package
I hired The International Writer to revamp my personal and business profiles, and use their skills to spread the word about me via blogging on LinkedIn Pulse. Easy to work with, friendly and a low overhead, they fit in with the pace of a business company and its people, and the work is top draw. So good in fact that I look at what has been written and think I wrote it myself.
They recently created the first of a series of LinkedIn blog posts for me, which has been well received within the market. Experts in their field, anyone needing additional help to get to that next level on LinkedIn should consider them an ideal business partner.