What makes compelling, engaging business content? How can you tell if your business writing – newsletters, emails, web copy, and more – is exceptional or just plain average?
Powerful written content can be an incredible tool for your business but it’s not always easy to create without the right help and expertise. We’ll teach you the underlying basics gained through many years of writing for varied audiences and on a range of online (and offline) platforms.
In this FREE one-hour webinar, Russell Ward, an accomplished professional writer and award-winning blogger, will reveal the fundamentals of better business writing and the top tips, tricks, steps and techniques to drive online success, whether it’s greater page views, post engagement, referred traffic or inbox messages.
Effective Business Writing: The Basics, Top Tips and Trusted Techniques
In this FREE one-hour business writing webinar, we show you how to create high quality, well-written content with a focus on profile-building, increased page visits, engagement and shareability.The webinar session includes:
The Business Writing Basics
- Understanding your purpose, target audience, message, and longer-term goals
- Allocating time and energy to the task at hand
- Brainstorming to identify the content you want to share
- Five ways to write meaningful content
Better Business Writing
- Powerful headlines and effective content structure - the 5 W's
- Less is more - keeping it tight and cutting the fat
- Avoiding jargon and using the active voice
- The role of the reviewing and proofreading process
- Why calls to action matter... and practice will make perfect
Pro Tricks for Ensuring Your Content is Great
- Content calendar creation and maintenance
- Regularly reviewing the purpose, audience and content plan
- Linking content creation to the wider business strategy
- The importance of social sharing and a consistent approach
Your Investment - It's FREE (so we only ask for your time)!*includes post-webinar email support and early access to future offers
Russell Ward is the Founder and Lead Content Writer at The International Writer and has been published in The Telegraph, The Australian, Mamamia, Thought Catalog and The Huffington Post (US).
With 20 years’ professional writing and communications experience, a background in public and private sectors, and a successful international blog under his belt, he is skilled at connecting brands with their audiences through authentic, engaging content that helps them stand out and gets people talking about them – and to them.