Talk to us about adding variations to the above packages and we’ll come up with a plan and price that fits your requirements.
LinkedIn has moved from an online resume and networking site to a comprehensive branding resource and business marketplace. It’s a critical means of consistently communicating your online brand to the world.
At The International Writer, we offer a range of customised, targeted LinkedIn training tailored to suit your needs, ideal for beginner through to advanced LinkedIn users, and undertaken individually or in groups/teams at your office or online.
With deep expertise in using LinkedIn for personal and professional goals, we teach you how to build trust with your network, position yourself as a thought leader, and maximise your time on LinkedIn to drive leads, referrals and business opportunities.
Customised LinkedIn Training Programs
We tailor our training packages to your business needs and requirements to ensure you maximise your time on LinkedIn in an effective and outcome-based manner. We make it relatable and relevant.
Why choose a training option for you or your team?
- Develop a deeper understanding of LinkedIn and how to use it.
- Learn practical tips and tricks to help you and your organisation stand out.
- Understand how to show authority through true thought leadership.
- Discover how to better use it to effectively generate new business and job opportunities.
Who is our training for?
- If you are familiar with LinkedIn but aren’t sure how to take it to the next level.
- If you want to maximise your time on LinkedIn and use it to the best of its ability.
- If you want to promote your personal and business brand to drive opportunities.
- Ideal for sales executives, marketing teams, entrepreneurs, business owners, communications staff, and financial professionals.
Why use us?
- We’ve trained professionals, entrepreneurs and organisations on how to effectively use LinkedIn to drive success - whether that’s a new job, business lead or simply better positioning an organisation’s brand.
- We’re also content writers, specialising in creating brand content, powerful LinkedIn profiles and blog posts, company pages, website copy and more.
- Due to continued success, we're rolling out customised team workshops, webinars and coaching sessions, helping individuals and organisations make better use of LinkedIn.
What can you expect?
Prior to Training:
- Informational Questionnaire - we will ask you a series of questions about your business, products and services offered, ideal target audience, current LinkedIn presence, knowledge and usage level, and overall LinkedIn training goals (this helps us when we customise the corporate training solution for you).
- Training Market Research - we will conduct research on your industry and organisation to ensure that the content we use in our training is relevant to your needs.
- Customised Presentation - we will deliver a fully customised LinkedIn training session to educate attendees on various aspects of LinkedIn, with a goal to have your team walk away with specific, measurable tactics that can immediately be implemented.
- Interactive Q&A Session - attendees will be free to ask any questions they like either during or at the end of the training session, with a goal to have the attendees engaged about the opportunities presented to them.
- Presentation Slides – we provide a full PDF copy of the training slides for your continued use.
- Training Resources - our LinkedIn Profile Checklist and other key resources available to download.
- Follow-up Support - we will provide email support to answer any attendee questions once the training has been completed.